Sharp minds. Sharp women.
Horack Talley is proud that 40 percent of our lawyers are women. We are committed to advancing the most innovative, diverse and talented women lawyers in the legal profession.
The Horack Talley Women's Initiative was created to promote the professional and personal development and advancement of the firm’s female lawyers. Through a supportive and collaborative firm culture, women lawyers are encouraged to expand their horizons and achieve their goals within the firm, with clients, and in the community.
- Mentor and educate women lawyers to achieve their greatest professional development and advancement in the legal profession
- Create professional opportunities and expand and support strong business relationships
- Encourage and support women lawyers to achieve positions of leadership in the firm and with professional, corporate and community organizations
- Encourage personal development of female lawyers to promote health and well-being
- Support our female clients by working together to promote the overall advancement of women in the business community, and support opportunities among professional women for networking, social interaction, and community involvement
In addition to our internal efforts, we also support the progress and advancement of professional women and women in the community through our participation in local non-profit and professional organizations outside the office.
We are members of:
Urban Land Institute – Women’s Leadership Initiative