ULI Spring Symposium: The Evolution of SouthPark
Charlotte Marriott SouthPark
2200 Rexford Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
Cheryl Steele will represent Horack Talley at ULI's Spring Symposium on Friday, June 3 at the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark. Peter Pappas, president of Pappas Properties, will moderate a panel discussing "The Evolution of SouthPark."
SouthPark’s potential has drawn a multitude of new projects and opportunities, creating a true live, work, entertain submarket in Charlotte. Once a 3,000-acre farm owned by former North Carolina Governor Cameron Morrison, SouthPark is now balancing opportunity against the impacts of density, traffic and safety on the surrounding residential neighborhoods.
Panel members include:
- John W. Harris, III, executive vice president and COO, Lincoln Harris
- Tim Hose, president, Synco Properties
- Ed McKinney, interim planning director, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning
- Kenny Smith, city councilman, City of Charlotte
- Chris Thomas, partner, Childress Klein Properties
For more information about the event, please visit the Spring Symposium page on the ULI website.