Women Flex into Success
Zip Edwards, litigation practice co-chair, was quoted in the American Bar Association's publication Perspectives. "Women Flex into Success," written by G.M. Filkko, was published by the ABA's Commission on Women in the Profession in their summer 2015 edition.
In the article, the authors shares stories, advice and encouragement from women attorneys across the country with experience navigating a law firm on a flexible schedule. To read the article in its entirety, please download the attached PDF.
Perspectives provides fresh and innovative content based on issues that are important and relevant to women in the legal profession including:
- Strategies for surviving the current economic crisis
- Practical advice and career-building tips
- The glass ceiling
- Work/life balance
- Gender bias in the courts
- The latest political and legal developments affecting women in the field
- Interviews with leading women attorneys in various areas of the profession
- Information about current Commission activities and upcoming events
- News from women's bar associations from across the country