Sharp business lawyers. Sharp deals.
Horack Talley formed a Beer, Wine & Spirits practice to represent and serve as an advocate for craft breweries, wineries and distilleries across North Carolina and South Carolina.
Starting with an abiding appreciation for the art of hand-crafted libations, our lawyers, from several of the firm's practice areas, bring decades of insight and experience to bear on behalf of this growing industry in North Carolina and South Carolina.
The Beer, Wine & Spirits practice offers a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Incorporation/entity formation
- Assistance with selection of the best location for a brewery, winery or distillery
- Acquisition or leasing of real estate
- Due diligence
- Federal, state, and local licensing and permitting
- Labeling compliance and trademark
- Packaging, selling, and distribution
- Employment and employee issues
- Contract issues
Contact UsMichael C. Tarwater, Jr. email@example.com