Sharp minds. Sharp deals.
Horack Talley has valuable experience representing the public and private sectors in economic development projects for plant expansions, corporate relocations, hotels, garages, arena leases and professional sports teams.
We call upon our skills in real estate, tax and economic development law to deliver smart service and add value for our clients. We will help you achieve your most important objectives.
A fine economic development lawyer will listen thoughtfully, embrace collaboration and adapt quickly. Communities compete on local, state and global levels to win the best projects, so it is important to be an enthusiastic but affable adversary who is confident, tenacious and savvy. Sharp judgment on when to act proactively and speak candidly is just as valuable.
- Incentives and site acquisition for a $1.25 billion pharmaceutical plant
- Structuring transactions and incentives for a corporate relocation
- Stadium lease by a local government to a professional sports team
- Development and lease of a sports complex and headquarters building to an amateur sports governing body
- Development, financing and incentives for a boutique hotel
- Incentives for the expansion of a biotech facility
- Development of a convention center hotel on a complex site
- Development of a major office tower and adjacent cultural campus
- Lease of office space for a corporate headquarters in a midrise building
- Acquisition of industrial facilities for textiles, chemicals and foods