Sharp minds. Sharp solutions.
Horack Talley's appellate lawyers are exceptionally well-qualified to achieve the best possible results for clients. Our lawyers also advise other firms and lawyers on complex appellate issues and cases. We have the experience, background and sound judgment required for a successful appeal.
We stand ready to assist you at any point in the appeal process, from the initial filing through the highest levels of state and federal courts. We handle appeals from administrative agencies, bankruptcy courts and civil trial courts. We are frequently called upon to take over cases from trial counsel.
In addition to handling appeals and briefing them to the courts, our lawyers will assist you with the full scope of issues that arise in an appeal, including:
- Identifying and protecting issues for appeal from the trial court or agency hearing
- Enforcing post-trial and post-appellate orders and judgments
- Filing or defending against appellate motions filed by the parties to the litigation
- Seeking resolution of disputed matters during the appeal, including appellate court mediation
- Filing amicus curiae briefs in support of or against a particular outcome in a case for parties or industries likely to be affected by the outcome of a ruling
Contact UsZipporah Basile Edwards Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher T. Hood Associate email@example.com
Phillip E. Lewis Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith B. Nichols Member email@example.com
Kimberly Sullivan Member firstname.lastname@example.org