Sharp minds. Sharp planning.
Horack Talley lawyers regularly assists clients with the administration of estates and trusts.
Whether navigating the probate process or handling court appearances and accountings, our lawyers remain mindful that clients needing these services are often going through a difficult transition. Regardless of the size of the estate, we are able to work efficiently during the administration process from initial asset identification and disposition through the resolution of final tax matters.
Our estate and trust administration services include:
- Appearances and practice before the clerk of court
- Asset valuation and funding of trusts
- Fiduciary tax compliance
- Guardianship and incompetency proceedings
- Preparation of estate-related court filings and accountings
- Probate administration
- Review of will and trust documents
Contact UsG. Edward Hinshaw, Jr. Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen L. Smith Member email@example.com
Jonathan C. Windham Member firstname.lastname@example.org