Sharp minds. Sharp planning.
From drafting simple wills to complex plans designed to minimize tax burdens, Horack Talley lawyers have strategies to preserve wealth.
Our individual clients appreciate our attention to their unique family circumstances and concerns, and our ability to tailor an estate plan to their needs. Our corporate and real estate clients rely on our advice about aspects of estate planning that all business owners face, such as valuation, transfers of ownership, succession planning and the implications of selling a business.
Our services include:
- Business succession strategy
- Charitable transactions
- Durable financial powers of attorney
- Gift, estate and generation skipping tax planning
- Health care powers of attorney
- Insurance and retirement account planning
- Preparation of will and trust documents
- Special or supplemental needs planning
Contact UsG. Edward Hinshaw, Jr. Member email@example.com
Stephen L. Smith Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan C. Windham Member email@example.com