Meet our sharp minds.

Sharp planning. Sharp developments

Horack Talley lawyers are skilled at assisting home builders and developers in creating planned unit developments or “PUDs.” We have created both single-family PUDs and townhome PUDs for our clients.

After advising our clients on every aspect of creating a PUD, we then prepare the required documents, including the declaration of covenants, conditions and restrictions, articles of incorporation and bylaws for new homeowners’ associations.

We also have special expertise in the creation of residential and commercial condominiums for developers. We have created condominiums of all sizes and types including air-rights condominiums. We work with our clients’ surveyors and architects in the creation of the condominium, and we prepare all necessary legal documents, including the declaration of condominium, articles of incorporation and bylaws of the owners’ association, the public offering statement and the sales contract.

Email Disclaimer


This website presents general information about Horack Talley and is not intended as legal advice nor should you consider it such. To obtain legal counsel or legal services from Horack Talley, you must first establish an attorney-client relationship with the firm. Until you do so and receive an engagement letter, you have not hired an attorney and have not become a client of the firm. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Horack Talley cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Horack Talley has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send Horack Talley any information or documents that you consider private or confidential. Such information will not be treated as private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure until Horack Talley has communicated it is willing and able to accept your new matter.